Tuesday, April 3, 2012

The Worst Milkman In the World by Jesus Correa

My life is rich and replete with amusement and leisure. And great characters. Talented characters. Like my friend Jesus Correa. Sometimes an artist's creative output surpasses any attempt one could make to explain the who, what, why, so I won't even try to do that. Here are two webcomics Jesus has graciously allowed me to publish here. Later this year my own Zombie Logic Press will be publishing his first book. I could tell you it's going to be like nothing you've ever seen before but everyone in the growing circle of Jesus Correa fans already knows that. Go to here if you don't want to take my word for it Peopel Blog



The Worst Milkman In the World





After That Night...



While you're here check out some of our other webcomics


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets