The long-running blog of American poet Thomas L. Vaultonburg: poetry, horror and cult movies, Rockford history, cryptids, art, humor, gaming, and cultural commentary.
Sunday, September 13, 2009
ZOMBIE LOGIC COMICS INTRODUCES DEMOTED #1 BY ANDREW DAVIS
Andrew Davis allowed us to use the first episode of his webcomic, Demoted. He is a great illustrator and now has his own website SpaghettiPlates
I believe what you posted was very reasonable. However, consider this, suppose you added a little content? I am not suggesting your information is not solid.
, however suppose you added something that grabbed people's attention? I mean "ZOMBIE LOGIC COMICS INTRODUCES DEMOTED #1 BY ANDREW DAVIS" is kinda vanilla. You might peek at Yahoo's front page and see how they create post titles to grab viewers to open the links. You might add a related video or a picture or two to grab people interested about what you've got to say. In my opinion, it might bring your website a little livelier. Look into my blog post - household cleaning supplies organizer
I agree. One should never write a title including the words "Andrew Davis." I'm going to change the title to... aww, hell with it, I haven't eaten breakfast yet.
Brilliance.
ReplyDeleteOMG! the inspirational posters - haha!
ReplyDeleteNo Fair! You actually took the time to draw yours! Good shit, man.
ReplyDeleteAnd a lot of time at that. In fact, way more than it should have taken. I'm off my game.
ReplyDeleteAnd thanks, y'all.
I believe what you posted was very reasonable. However, consider this, suppose you added a little content?
ReplyDeleteI am not suggesting your information is not solid.
, however suppose you added something that grabbed people's attention? I mean "ZOMBIE LOGIC COMICS INTRODUCES DEMOTED #1 BY ANDREW DAVIS" is kinda vanilla. You might peek at Yahoo's front
page and see how they create post titles to grab viewers to open the links.
You might add a related video or a picture
or two to grab people interested about what you've got to say. In my opinion, it might bring your website a little livelier.
Look into my blog post - household cleaning supplies organizer
I agree. One should never write a title including the words "Andrew Davis." I'm going to change the title to... aww, hell with it, I haven't eaten breakfast yet.
ReplyDelete